Your role as a Team Support will mainly involve set up, take down and delivery for weddings and events. This will involve some styling skills with creative minds. Shifts will be split – typically one afternoon set up shift and one late night take down shift.
• Event & Wedding set up (including, but not limited to, loading, unloading, packing, unpacking, setting, styling and assisting with floral arrangements / decoration).
• Event & Wedding take down (carefully loading and packing all the decorations).
• Transporting of decoration items as required.
• Enthusiastic and responsible
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Punctual and excellent time management skills
• Attention to details
• Ability to self start and work under minimal supervision
• Valid driver’s license and a reliable source of transportation
• Ability to lift decoration items up to 50 pounds
• Fridays, weekends, split shifts and late nights.
• Work will be assigned on an on-call basis.
Please send us your resume and compensation expectations to email@example.com.